A guide to uninstall Desura: Chester from your system
This page contains complete information on how to remove Desura: Chester for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Brilliant Blue-G
. You can read more on Brilliant Blue-G or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.desura.com/games/chester
to get more details about Desura: Chester on Brilliant Blue-G's website. Desura: Chester is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\Chester directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Desura: Chester is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/16799. Desura: Chester's primary file takes around 534.50 KB (547328 bytes) and is called Chester.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Desura: Chester. They take about 923.00 KB (945152
bytes) on disk.
- Chester.exe (534.50 KB)
- ChesterSettings.exe (388.50 KB)
This data is about Desura: Chester version 2143.4
A way to delete Desura: Chester with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Desura: Chester is a program by Brilliant Blue-G. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Desura: Chester is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Desura: Chester or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura: Chester". If it exists on your system the Desura: Chester application will be found automatically. When you select Desura: Chester in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Desura: Chester, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: Chester:
- The software company is: http://www.desura.com/games/chester
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/16799
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desura: Chester.
8. After uninstalling Desura: Chester, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Chester which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desura: Chester with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Desura: Chester:
This page is not a recommendation to remove Desura: Chester by Brilliant Blue-G from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Chester by Brilliant Blue-G is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desura: Chester supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:07:34.517