Desura: Battlemass is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Desura: Battlemass from your systemPLYoung
. More information about PLYoung can be seen here
. Please open http://www.desura.com/games/battlemass
if you want to read more on Desura: Battlemass on PLYoung's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Desura\Common\Battlemass folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Desura: Battlemass is "C:\Program Files\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/16054. Desura: Battlemass's primary file takes about 8.54 MB (8959488 bytes) and is named battlemass.exe.
The executable files below are part of Desura: Battlemass. They occupy about 8.54 MB (8959488
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Desura: Battlemass version 3450.1
Desura: Battlemass is a program offered by the software company PLYoung. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Desura: Battlemass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Desura: Battlemass from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Desura: Battlemass or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desura: Battlemass". The Desura: Battlemass application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desura: Battlemass in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Desura: Battlemass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desura: Battlemass:
- The publisher is: http://www.desura.com/games/battlemass
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/16054
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desura: Battlemass.
8. After uninstalling Desura: Battlemass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Battlemass which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desura: Battlemass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desura: Battlemass by PLYoung from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Battlemass by PLYoung is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desura: Battlemass supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:31:30.317