DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1
DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 from your systemDestroY Software
. More information on DestroY Software can be found here
. Detailed information about DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 can be found at http://www.destroysoftware.com.ar
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DestroY MediaPlay directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 is "C:\Program Files\DestroY MediaPlay\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled DestroY MediaPlay.exe and its approximative size is 723.16 KB (740516 bytes).
DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.85 MB (1939902
bytes) on disk.
- DestroY MediaPlay.exe (723.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.78 KB)
- MediaAnnounce.exe (174.00 KB)
- VisOut.exe (165.50 KB)
- MD2TP.exe (132.00 KB)
This data is about DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 version 1.4.1
DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 is a program marketed by DestroY Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1". If it exists on your system the DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 application will be found automatically. After you select DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.destroysoftware.com.ar
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DestroY MediaPlay\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1.
8. After uninstalling DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 by DestroY Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 by DestroY Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DestroY MediaPlay v1.4.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:14:04.020