Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 from your PCALM Works
. Additional info about ALM Works can be read here
. You can see more info related to Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 at http://almworks.com
. Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskzilla directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskzilla\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 206.25 KB (211200 bytes) on disk and is labeled deskzilla.exe.
Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.38 MB (1448672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (219.25 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- deskzilla.exe (206.25 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (187.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 version 3.2.6510.19
Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 is a program marketed by the software company ALM Works. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19". If it is installed on your PC the Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 application will be found automatically. After you select Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19:
- The web site of the application is: http://almworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskzilla\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19.
8. After removing Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 by ALM Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 by ALM Works is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deskzilla 3.2.6510.19 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 23:09:59.443