Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 from your computerALM Works
. More information about ALM Works can be found here
. Click on http://almworks.com
to get more data about Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 on ALM Works's website. Usually the Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskzilla folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskzilla\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. deskzilla.exe is the Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264's primary executable file and it takes circa 154.25 KB (157952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264. They take 1.53 MB (1602403
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (167.25 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.94 KB)
- deskzilla.exe (154.25 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.28 KB)
- java.exe (145.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.28 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.28 KB)
- klist.exe (33.28 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.28 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.28 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.28 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.28 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.28 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.28 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.28 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.28 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.6509.264
of Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264.
Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 is an application marketed by the software company ALM Works. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264". The Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 program will be found very quickly. After you click Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264:
- The software company is: http://almworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskzilla\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264.
8. After removing Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 by ALM Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 by ALM Works is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deskzilla 3.1.6509.264 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-23 22:30:34.670