This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DesktopGate Client for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DesktopGate Client from your systemDeskGate
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DeskGate. More information about DesktopGate Client can be seen at http://www.DeskGate.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DesktopGate\Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for DesktopGate Client is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DesktopGate\Client\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled dgclient.exe and it has a size of 2.87 MB (3008992 bytes).
DesktopGate Client is comprised of the following executables which take 6.62 MB (6939785
bytes) on disk:
- dgclient.exe (2.87 MB)
- dgdesktop.exe (2.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of DesktopGate Client. For other DesktopGate Client versions please click below:
DesktopGate Client is an application released by the software company DeskGate. Some people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove DesktopGate Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DesktopGate Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DesktopGate Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "DesktopGate Client". If it exists on your system the DesktopGate Client app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DesktopGate Client in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DesktopGate Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DesktopGate Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.DeskGate.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DesktopGate\Client\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DesktopGate Client.
8. After removing DesktopGate Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DesktopGate Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DesktopGate Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DesktopGate Client by DeskGate from your computer, we are not saying that DesktopGate Client by DeskGate is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DesktopGate Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 07:40:17.940