This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DesktopCalc 2.1.29 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall DesktopCalc 2.1.29 from your computerInstitute of Mathematics and Statistics
. Go over here
where you can read more on Institute of Mathematics and Statistics. More details about DesktopCalc 2.1.29 can be seen at http://www.math-solutions.org
. DesktopCalc 2.1.29 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DesktopCalc folder, subject to the user's option. DesktopCalc 2.1.29's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DesktopCalc\unins000.exe. DesktopCalc 2.1.29's primary file takes around 798.00 KB (817152 bytes) and is called handycalc.exe.
The executable files below are part of DesktopCalc 2.1.29. They occupy an average of 1.47 MB (1542309
bytes) on disk.
- handycalc.exe (798.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.29
of DesktopCalc 2.1.29.
DesktopCalc 2.1.29 is a program by Institute of Mathematics and Statistics. Some people want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove DesktopCalc 2.1.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DesktopCalc 2.1.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DesktopCalc 2.1.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DesktopCalc 2.1.29". If it exists on your system the DesktopCalc 2.1.29 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DesktopCalc 2.1.29 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DesktopCalc 2.1.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DesktopCalc 2.1.29:
- The software company is: http://www.math-solutions.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DesktopCalc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DesktopCalc 2.1.29.
8. After removing DesktopCalc 2.1.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DesktopCalc 2.1.29 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DesktopCalc 2.1.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DesktopCalc 2.1.29 by Institute of Mathematics and Statistics from your computer, nor are we saying that DesktopCalc 2.1.29 by Institute of Mathematics and Statistics is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DesktopCalc 2.1.29 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:56:04.370