This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Desktop-play 000.017020137 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Desktop-play 000.017020137 from your PCDESKTOPPLAY
. Open here
where you can get more info on DESKTOPPLAY. Desktop-play 000.017020137 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dply_en_017020137 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Desktop-play 000.017020137 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\dply_en_017020137\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Desktop-play 000.017020137's main file takes about 3.15 MB (3299328 bytes) and its name is desktopplay_widget.exe.
Desktop-play 000.017020137 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.40 MB (4618316
bytes) on disk:
- desktopplay_widget.exe (3.15 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (901.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Desktop-play 000.017020137 version 000.017020137
Desktop-play 000.017020137 is an application offered by DESKTOPPLAY. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Desktop-play 000.017020137 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Desktop-play 000.017020137 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desktop-play 000.017020137 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop-play 000.017020137". The Desktop-play 000.017020137 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desktop-play 000.017020137 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Desktop-play 000.017020137, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desktop-play 000.017020137.
8. After uninstalling Desktop-play 000.017020137, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desktop-play 000.017020137 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop-play 000.017020137 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop-play 000.017020137 by DESKTOPPLAY from your computer, we are not saying that Desktop-play 000.017020137 by DESKTOPPLAY is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop-play 000.017020137 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 18:54:46.143