This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020240 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020240 from your computerDESKTOPPLAY
. Check out here
for more information on DESKTOPPLAY. Desktop-play 000.015020240 is commonly installed in the C:\Programmi\dply_en_015020240 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Desktop-play 000.015020240 is "C:\Programmi\dply_en_015020240\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. desktopplay_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.14 MB (3297280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Desktop-play 000.015020240. They take about 8.35 MB (8753386
bytes) on disk.
- desktopplay_widget.exe (3.14 MB)
- dply_en_015020240 - uninstall.exe (868.67 KB)
- dply_en_015020240.exe (3.77 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
The current web page applies to Desktop-play 000.015020240 version 000.015020240
Desktop-play 000.015020240 is a program by the software company DESKTOPPLAY. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Desktop-play 000.015020240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020240 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Desktop-play 000.015020240 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop-play 000.015020240". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop-play 000.015020240 app will be found very quickly. When you select Desktop-play 000.015020240 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Desktop-play 000.015020240, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020240.
8. After removing Desktop-play 000.015020240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop-play 000.015020240 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop-play 000.015020240 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop-play 000.015020240 by DESKTOPPLAY from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop-play 000.015020240 by DESKTOPPLAY is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop-play 000.015020240 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:06:44.220