Desktop-play 000.015020238 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020238 from your computerDESKTOPPLAY
. More information about DESKTOPPLAY can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dply_en_015020238 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\dply_en_015020238\dply_en_015020238 - uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Desktop-play 000.015020238. desktopplay_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.14 MB (3296768 bytes) on disk.
Desktop-play 000.015020238 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.36 MB (8770792
bytes) on disk.
- desktopplay_widget.exe (3.14 MB)
- dply_en_015020238 - uninstall.exe (868.17 KB)
- dply_en_015020238.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
This data is about Desktop-play 000.015020238 version 000.015020238
Desktop-play 000.015020238 is a program released by the software company DESKTOPPLAY. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Desktop-play 000.015020238 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020238 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Desktop-play 000.015020238 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desktop-play 000.015020238". If it exists on your system the Desktop-play 000.015020238 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Desktop-play 000.015020238 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Desktop-play 000.015020238, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop-play 000.015020238.
8. After uninstalling Desktop-play 000.015020238, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop-play 000.015020238 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop-play 000.015020238 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop-play 000.015020238 by DESKTOPPLAY from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop-play 000.015020238 by DESKTOPPLAY is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desktop-play 000.015020238 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 07:33:57.493