Desktop-play 000.015020139 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020139 from your systemDESKTOPPLAY
. Additional info about DESKTOPPLAY can be seen here
. Desktop-play 000.015020139 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\dply_en_015020139 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Desktop-play 000.015020139 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\dply_en_015020139\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. desktopplay_widget.exe is the Desktop-play 000.015020139's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.15 MB (3299328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Desktop-play 000.015020139. They take about 7.98 MB (8365924
bytes) on disk.
- desktopplay_widget.exe (3.15 MB)
- dply_en_015020139.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.67 KB)
This info is about Desktop-play 000.015020139 version 000.015020139
Desktop-play 000.015020139 is an application marketed by DESKTOPPLAY. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Desktop-play 000.015020139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Desktop-play 000.015020139 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desktop-play 000.015020139 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop-play 000.015020139". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop-play 000.015020139 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop-play 000.015020139 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Desktop-play 000.015020139, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop-play 000.015020139.
8. After uninstalling Desktop-play 000.015020139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desktop-play 000.015020139 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop-play 000.015020139 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop-play 000.015020139 by DESKTOPPLAY from your computer, nor are we saying that Desktop-play 000.015020139 by DESKTOPPLAY is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop-play 000.015020139 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:16:26.503