This info is about Desktop XenApp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Desktop XenApp from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Desktop XenApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "citrix-nus-dd809649@@NuS_XenApp:Desktop XenApp". Desktop XenApp's primary file takes about 2.98 MB (3123544 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Desktop XenApp contains of the executables below. They take 3.22 MB (3371872
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.98 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This web page is about Desktop XenApp version 1.0
Desktop XenApp is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Desktop XenApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Desktop XenApp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Desktop XenApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desktop XenApp". The Desktop XenApp program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop XenApp in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Desktop XenApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desktop XenApp.
8. After uninstalling Desktop XenApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop XenApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop XenApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desktop XenApp by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Desktop XenApp by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop XenApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 16:02:53.727