Desktop Temperature Monitor
Desktop Temperature Monitor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor from your PCSystem Alerts LLC
. You can read more on System Alerts LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://desktoptemperaturemonitor.com
to get more info about Desktop Temperature Monitor on System Alerts LLC's website. Desktop Temperature Monitor is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DesktopTemperature folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DesktopTemperature\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Desktop Temperature Monitor. The program's main executable file is called DesktopTemperature.exe and occupies 83.46 KB (85464 bytes).
Desktop Temperature Monitor contains of the executables below. They occupy 319.40 KB (327064
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopTemperature.exe (83.46 KB)
- DTUpdater.exe (19.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.73 KB)
- WxStations.exe (161.24 KB)
The current page applies to Desktop Temperature Monitor version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Desktop Temperature Monitor versions:
...click to view all...
Desktop Temperature Monitor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Desktop Temperature Monitor:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Desktop Temperature Monitor.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Desktop Temperature Monitor
Desktop Temperature Monitor is an application released by the software company System Alerts LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Desktop Temperature Monitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desktop Temperature Monitor". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop Temperature Monitor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Desktop Temperature Monitor in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Desktop Temperature Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desktop Temperature Monitor:
- The web site of the application is: http://desktoptemperaturemonitor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DesktopTemperature\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor.
8. After removing Desktop Temperature Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Temperature Monitor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Temperature Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor by System Alerts LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Temperature Monitor by System Alerts LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Temperature Monitor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:16:48.073