Desktop Streamer 188.8.131.52892
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Desktop Streamer 184.108.40.206892 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Desktop Streamer 220.127.116.11892 from your PCDelta Electronics, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Delta Electronics, Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Novo\Desktop Streamer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Novo\Desktop Streamer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Desktop Streamer 18.104.22.168892. Desktop Streamer 22.214.171.124892's main file takes around 447.33 KB (458064 bytes) and is called Novo Desktop Streamer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Desktop Streamer 126.96.36.199892. They occupy 51.18 MB (53670510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Novo Desktop Streamer.exe (447.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (438.90 KB)
- DSAService.exe (47.27 KB)
- LauncherDetect.exe (69.57 KB)
- ChangeResolution.exe (7.00 KB)
- CmdCapture.exe (681.99 KB)
- PeerMediaApp.exe (48.24 KB)
- DesktopStreamer.exe (44.56 MB)
- nwjc.exe (4.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52892
of Desktop Streamer 184.108.40.206892.
Desktop Streamer 220.127.116.11892 is an application released by the software company Delta Electronics, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Desktop Streamer 18.104.22.168892 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Desktop Streamer 22.214.171.124892 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Desktop Streamer 126.96.36.199892 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Streamer 188.8.131.52892". If it exists on your system the Desktop Streamer 184.108.40.206892 app will be found very quickly. After you select Desktop Streamer 220.127.116.11892 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Desktop Streamer 18.104.22.168892, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop Streamer 22.214.171.124892.
8. After removing Desktop Streamer 126.96.36.199892, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Streamer 188.8.131.52892 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Streamer 184.108.40.206892 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Streamer 220.127.116.11892 by Delta Electronics, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Streamer 18.104.22.168892 by Delta Electronics, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop Streamer 22.214.171.124892 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-17 10:56:08.460