Desktop Scout 5.21
This info is about Desktop Scout 5.21 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Desktop Scout 5.21 from your systemGlobalPatrol
. Check out here
where you can read more on GlobalPatrol. Click on http://www.globalpatrol.net
to get more data about Desktop Scout 5.21 on GlobalPatrol's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Desktop Scout 5.21 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named dtsview.exe and its approximative size is 585.50 KB (599552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Desktop Scout 5.21. They take about 1.66 MB (1736078
bytes) on disk.
- dtsview.exe (585.50 KB)
- svcagnt.exe (430.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.39 KB)
The current web page applies to Desktop Scout 5.21 version 5.21
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Desktop Scout 5.21 from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Desktop Scout 5
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5\dtsproc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5\dtsview.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5\svcagnt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Desktop Scout 5\Desktop Scout Agent.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Desktop Scout 5\Desktop Scout Viewer.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Desktop Scout 5_is1
Desktop Scout 5.21 is a program released by the software company GlobalPatrol. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Desktop Scout 5.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Desktop Scout 5.21 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Desktop Scout 5.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desktop Scout 5.21". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop Scout 5.21 program will be found very quickly. After you select Desktop Scout 5.21 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Desktop Scout 5.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desktop Scout 5.21:
- The publisher is: http://www.globalpatrol.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DTS5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop Scout 5.21.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Scout 5.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Scout 5.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Scout 5.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desktop Scout 5.21 by GlobalPatrol from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Scout 5.21 by GlobalPatrol is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desktop Scout 5.21 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 01:06:11.473