Desktop Planner 1.3
Desktop Planner 1.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Desktop Planner 1.3 from your computerPhillip Hayward
. Open here
where you can get more info on Phillip Hayward. More details about the program Desktop Planner 1.3 can be seen at http://www.deskplan.net/
. Desktop Planner 1.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Planner folder, depending on the user's option. Desktop Planner 1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Planner\unins000.exe. deskplan.exe is the Desktop Planner 1.3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.11 MB (1162752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Desktop Planner 1.3. They occupy an average of 1.77 MB (1858330
bytes) on disk.
- deskplan.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Desktop Planner 1.3 version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Desktop Planner 1.3 versions:
Desktop Planner 1.3 is a program marketed by Phillip Hayward. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Desktop Planner 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Desktop Planner 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Desktop Planner 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Desktop Planner 1.3". The Desktop Planner 1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop Planner 1.3 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Desktop Planner 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desktop Planner 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.deskplan.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Planner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desktop Planner 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Planner 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Planner 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desktop Planner 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop Planner 1.3 by Phillip Hayward from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Planner 1.3 by Phillip Hayward is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Planner 1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:49:34.420