Desktop Modify and Options
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Desktop Modify and Options for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Desktop Modify and Options from your PCDesktop Modify
. You can find out more on Desktop Modify or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Modify and Options directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Desktop Modify and Options's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Modify and Options\Uninstaller.exe. Desktop Modify and Options's primary file takes about 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Desktop Modify and Options. They occupy about 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
The current web page applies to Desktop Modify and Options version 1.0
Desktop Modify and Options is an application marketed by Desktop Modify. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Desktop Modify and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Desktop Modify and Options from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desktop Modify and Options or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Modify and Options". The Desktop Modify and Options program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Desktop Modify and Options in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Desktop Modify and Options, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desktop Modify and Options.
8. After removing Desktop Modify and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Modify and Options that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Modify and Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop Modify and Options by Desktop Modify from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Modify and Options by Desktop Modify is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop Modify and Options supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:22:04.990