Desktop Maestro 3.0
Desktop Maestro 3.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.0 from your PCPC Tools
. Check out here
where you can read more on PC Tools. Please open http://www.pctools.com
if you want to read more on Desktop Maestro 3.0 on PC Tools's website. Desktop Maestro 3.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Desktop Maestro folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Desktop Maestro 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Desktop Maestro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. deskmech.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.06 MB (3213200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Desktop Maestro 3.0. They take about 7.69 MB (8063528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- deskmech.exe (3.06 MB)
- PgHist.exe (41.89 KB)
- PgIndex.exe (37.89 KB)
- RMReg.exe (24.00 KB)
- RMScrn.exe (357.89 KB)
- RMTray.exe (281.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- Upgrade.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Desktop Maestro 3.0.
Desktop Maestro 3.0 is an application marketed by PC Tools. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Desktop Maestro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Desktop Maestro 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Desktop Maestro 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Maestro 3.0". If it exists on your system the Desktop Maestro 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop Maestro 3.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Desktop Maestro 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Maestro 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pctools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Desktop Maestro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.0.
8. After removing Desktop Maestro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Maestro 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desktop Maestro 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.0 by PC Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Desktop Maestro 3.0 by PC Tools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop Maestro 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 09:38:36.440