This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12484 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Desktop-Kalender 126.96.36.19984 from your computerDesktopCal
. Further information on DesktopCal can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Desktop-Kalender 188.8.131.5284's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled desktopcal.exe and its approximative size is 721.95 KB (739280 bytes).
Desktop-Kalender 184.108.40.20684 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- desktopcal.exe (721.95 KB)
- dkdockhost.exe (139.45 KB)
- dkreport.exe (591.95 KB)
- dkupdate.exe (409.95 KB)
- dkwebctrl.exe (73.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (418.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Desktop-Kalender 220.127.116.1184 version 18.104.22.16884
Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12484 is an application offered by DesktopCal. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Desktop-Kalender 126.96.36.19984 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Desktop-Kalender 188.8.131.5284 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desktop-Kalender 184.108.40.20684 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop-Kalender 220.127.116.1184". The Desktop-Kalender 18.104.22.16884 application will be found automatically. After you click Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12484 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Desktop-Kalender 126.96.36.19984, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop-Kalender 188.8.131.5284.
8. After uninstalling Desktop-Kalender 184.108.40.20684, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop-Kalender 220.127.116.1184 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop-Kalender 18.104.22.16884 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12484 by DesktopCal from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop-Kalender 126.96.36.19984 by DesktopCal is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop-Kalender 188.8.131.5284 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:25:16.387