This page is about Desktop-Kalender 184.108.40.20622 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Desktop-Kalender 220.127.116.1122 from your systemDesktopCal
. You can find out more on DesktopCal or check for application updates here
. Desktop-Kalender 18.104.22.16822 is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12422's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal\uninst.exe. desktopcal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 713.95 KB (731088 bytes) on disk.
Desktop-Kalender 126.96.36.19922 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2403792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- desktopcal.exe (713.95 KB)
- dkdockhost.exe (139.45 KB)
- dkreport.exe (591.95 KB)
- dkupdate.exe (409.95 KB)
- dkwebctrl.exe (73.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (418.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5222
of Desktop-Kalender 184.108.40.20622.
Desktop-Kalender 220.127.116.1122 is a program offered by DesktopCal. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Desktop-Kalender 18.104.22.16822 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12422 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Desktop-Kalender 126.96.36.19922 or simply click the Search field and type in "Desktop-Kalender 188.8.131.5222". The Desktop-Kalender 184.108.40.20622 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desktop-Kalender 220.127.116.1122 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Desktop-Kalender 18.104.22.16822, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12422.
8. After removing Desktop-Kalender 126.96.36.19922, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Desktop-Kalender 188.8.131.5222 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop-Kalender 184.108.40.20622 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop-Kalender 220.127.116.1122 by DesktopCal from your computer, we are not saying that Desktop-Kalender 18.104.22.16822 by DesktopCal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop-Kalender 22.214.171.12422 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:49:59.987