This info is about Desktop Journey for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Desktop Journey from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Further information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application Desktop Journey can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-Games.co.il\Desktop Journey directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Desktop Journey's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-Games.co.il\Desktop Journey\unins000.exe. Desktop Journey.exe is the Desktop Journey's main executable file and it occupies about 602.13 KB (616576 bytes) on disk.
Desktop Journey contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.10 MB (10591102
bytes) on disk.
- Desktop Journey.exe (602.13 KB)
- engine.exe (8.73 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.75 KB)
This web page is about Desktop Journey version 1.0
Desktop Journey is a program offered by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Desktop Journey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Desktop Journey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desktop Journey or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Journey". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop Journey app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop Journey in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Desktop Journey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Journey:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-Games.co.il\Desktop Journey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desktop Journey.
8. After removing Desktop Journey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Journey which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Journey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop Journey by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop Journey by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Journey in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 20:57:12.780