This info is about Desktop Journey for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Desktop Journey from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Further information on MyPlayCity, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application Desktop Journey can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-Games.co.il\Desktop Journey directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Desktop Journey's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-Games.co.il\Desktop Journey\unins000.exe. Desktop Journey.exe is the Desktop Journey's main executable file and it occupies about 602.13 KB (616576 bytes) on disk.
Desktop Journey contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.10 MB (10591102
bytes) on disk.
- Desktop Journey.exe (602.13 KB)
- engine.exe (8.73 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (688.75 KB)
This web page is about Desktop Journey version 1.0
Desktop Journey is a program offered by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Desktop Journey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Desktop Journey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Desktop Journey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop Journey". The Desktop Journey program will be found automatically. When you select Desktop Journey in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Desktop Journey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Journey:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Net-Games.co.il\Desktop Journey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desktop Journey.
8. After removing Desktop Journey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Journey which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Journey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop Journey by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop Journey by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Journey in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 20:57:12.780