Desktop Intelligence is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Desktop Intelligence from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Desktop Intelligence is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Desktop Intelligence". The program's main executable file has a size of 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
Desktop Intelligence is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This data is about Desktop Intelligence version 1.0
Desktop Intelligence is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Desktop Intelligence is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Desktop Intelligence with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desktop Intelligence or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desktop Intelligence". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop Intelligence app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Desktop Intelligence in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Desktop Intelligence, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desktop Intelligence.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Intelligence, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Intelligence which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Intelligence with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Desktop Intelligence by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop Intelligence by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop Intelligence in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:32.520