Desktop Improver v3.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Desktop Improver v3.2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Desktop Improver v3.2 from your systemTuto4PC.Com
. Take a look here
for more information on Tuto4PC.Com. Please follow http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=BZ_ML_DESKTOPIMPROVER_HOME
if you want to read more on Desktop Improver v3.2 on Tuto4PC.Com's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Improver folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Desktop Improver v3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Improver\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DesktopImprover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.34 MB (4552312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Desktop Improver v3.2. They take 6.80 MB (7132600
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopImprover.exe (4.34 MB)
- DITray.exe (1.27 MB)
- stub64.exe (67.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Desktop Improver v3.2 version 3.2
Desktop Improver v3.2 is a program by Tuto4PC.Com. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Desktop Improver v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Desktop Improver v3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desktop Improver v3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop Improver v3.2". The Desktop Improver v3.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Desktop Improver v3.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Desktop Improver v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Improver v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=BZ_ML_DESKTOPIMPROVER_HOME
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Improver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desktop Improver v3.2.
8. After removing Desktop Improver v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Improver v3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Improver v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop Improver v3.2 by Tuto4PC.Com from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Improver v3.2 by Tuto4PC.Com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Improver v3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 20:37:48.103