Desktop Icon Toy 3.1
This info is about Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 from your systemiDeskSoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on iDeskSoft, Inc.. More information about the app Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 can be seen at http://www.idesksoft.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Icon Toy directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Icon Toy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Desktop Icon Toy 3.1. The application's main executable file occupies 420.00 KB (430080 bytes) on disk and is titled DesktopIconToy.exe.
The executables below are part of Desktop Icon Toy 3.1. They occupy an average of 1.07 MB (1121561
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopIconToy.exe (420.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 version 3.1
Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 is an application offered by iDeskSoft, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Desktop Icon Toy 3.1". The Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Desktop Icon Toy 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desktop Icon Toy 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idesksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Icon Toy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desktop Icon Toy 3.1.
8. After removing Desktop Icon Toy 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 by iDeskSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 by iDeskSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop Icon Toy 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 23:08:01.910