Desktop High Resolution
This info is about Desktop High Resolution for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Desktop High Resolution from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "rotterdam-aef13037@@Controller.Desktop High Resolution" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Desktop High Resolution. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Desktop High Resolution. They occupy an average of 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Desktop High Resolution.
Desktop High Resolution is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Desktop High Resolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop High Resolution from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Desktop High Resolution or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop High Resolution". The Desktop High Resolution program will be found very quickly. After you select Desktop High Resolution in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Desktop High Resolution, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desktop High Resolution.
8. After uninstalling Desktop High Resolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desktop High Resolution which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop High Resolution using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop High Resolution by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop High Resolution by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop High Resolution supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:20:11.480