Desktop High Resolution
How to uninstall Desktop High Resolution from your system
This info is about Desktop High Resolution for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by Delivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "rotterdam-aef13037@@Controller.Desktop High Resolution" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Desktop High Resolution. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Desktop High Resolution. They occupy an average of 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Desktop High Resolution.
How to uninstall Desktop High Resolution from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Desktop High Resolution is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Desktop High Resolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Desktop High Resolution or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop High Resolution". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop High Resolution app will be found automatically. After you select Desktop High Resolution in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Desktop High Resolution, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desktop High Resolution.
8. After uninstalling Desktop High Resolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desktop High Resolution which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop High Resolution using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Desktop High Resolution:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop High Resolution by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop High Resolution by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop High Resolution supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:20:11.480