You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Desktop HIX for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Desktop HIX from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Desktop HIX is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the Desktop HIX's main executable file and it takes about 4.61 MB (4832872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Desktop HIX. They take about 5.18 MB (5429152
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.60 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.60 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Desktop HIX.
Desktop HIX is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Desktop HIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Desktop HIX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Desktop HIX or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop HIX". The Desktop HIX application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Desktop HIX in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Desktop HIX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desktop HIX.
8. After uninstalling Desktop HIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop HIX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desktop HIX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desktop HIX by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop HIX by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop HIX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 08:03:38.357