Desktop Clock version 2.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Desktop Clock version 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Desktop Clock version 2.0 from your computerRobert Tulej
. Further information on Robert Tulej can be found here
. You can read more about related to Desktop Clock version 2.0 at http://www.desktop-clock.eu/?desktop_clock_on_web
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Clock directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Desktop Clock version 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Clock\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Desktop_Clock.exe and it has a size of 21.26 MB (22288896 bytes).
Desktop Clock version 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.94 MB (23003934
bytes) on disk.
- Desktop_Clock.exe (21.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Desktop Clock version 2.0.
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Desktop Clock version 2.0 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Desktop Clock version 2.0 is a program released by Robert Tulej. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Desktop Clock version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Desktop Clock version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desktop Clock version 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desktop Clock version 2.0". If it exists on your system the Desktop Clock version 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop Clock version 2.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Desktop Clock version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desktop Clock version 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desktop-clock.eu/?desktop_clock_on_web
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Desktop Clock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desktop Clock version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Clock version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Clock version 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Clock version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop Clock version 2.0 by Robert Tulej from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop Clock version 2.0 by Robert Tulej is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop Clock version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 06:14:53.363