Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.52 Trial
You can find below details on how to uninstall Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.206 Trial for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.11 Trial from your PCTinnes Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Tinnes Software. Click on http://www.tinnes.co.uk
to get more information about Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.168 Trial on Tinnes Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\desktopcalendar.gadget folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.124 Trial is "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\desktopcalendar.gadget\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 592.50 KB (606720 bytes) on disk and is labeled desktopcalendar.exe.
Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.199 Trial installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.79 MB (1881087
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- desktopcalendar.exe (592.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.206 Trial.
Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.11 Trial is an application by the software company Tinnes Software. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.168 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.124 Trial from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.199 Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.52 Trial". If it exists on your system the Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.206 Trial application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.11 Trial in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.168 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.124 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tinnes.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\desktopcalendar.gadget\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.199 Trial.
8. After removing Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.52 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.206 Trial that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.11 Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.168 Trial by Tinnes Software from your computer, we are not saying that Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.124 Trial by Tinnes Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.199 Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 22:56:48.197