Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5293
Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20693 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1193 from your computerDesktopCal
. More data about DesktopCal can be seen here
. Usually the Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16893 program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12493 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal\uninst.exe. desktopcal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 721.95 KB (739280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19993. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2411952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- desktopcal.exe (721.95 KB)
- dkdockhost.exe (139.45 KB)
- dkreport.exe (591.95 KB)
- dkupdate.exe (409.95 KB)
- dkwebctrl.exe (73.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (418.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5293
of Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20693.
Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1193 is a program offered by DesktopCal. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16893 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12493 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19993 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5293". If it exists on your system the Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20693 app will be found automatically. After you click Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1193 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16893, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12493.
8. After removing Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19993, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5293 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20693 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1193 by DesktopCal from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16893 by DesktopCal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12493 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:00:07.283