Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20613
Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1113 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16813 from your systemDesktopCal
. Go over here
for more info on DesktopCal. Usually the Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12413 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19913 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 721.95 KB (739280 bytes) on disk and is titled desktopcal.exe.
Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5213 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.30 MB (2411952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- desktopcal.exe (721.95 KB)
- dkdockhost.exe (139.45 KB)
- dkreport.exe (591.95 KB)
- dkupdate.exe (409.95 KB)
- dkwebctrl.exe (73.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (418.16 KB)
This info is about Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20613 version 220.127.116.1113
Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16813 is an application by DesktopCal. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12413 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19913 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5213 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20613". If it exists on your system the Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1113 application will be found very quickly. When you select Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16813 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12413, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19913.
8. After removing Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5213, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20613 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1113 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16813 by DesktopCal from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12413 by DesktopCal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19913 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 02:23:42.707