Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16884
You can find below details on how to remove Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12484 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19984 from your PCDesktopCal
. Further information on DesktopCal can be found here
. Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5284 is usually installed in the C:\Users\luisf\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20684 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\luisf\AppData\Roaming\DesktopCal\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. desktopcal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 701.98 KB (718832 bytes) on disk.
Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1184 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.86 MB (1951632
bytes) on disk:
- desktopcal.exe (701.98 KB)
- dkdockhost.exe (139.98 KB)
- dkreport.exe (592.48 KB)
- dkwebctrl.exe (53.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (417.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16884
of Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12484.
Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19984 is an application marketed by DesktopCal. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5284 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20684 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1184 or simply click the Search field and type in "Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16884". If it exists on your system the Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12484 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19984 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5284, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20684.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Calendar 220.127.116.1184, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Calendar 18.104.22.16884 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Calendar 22.214.171.12484 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desktop Calendar 126.96.36.19984 by DesktopCal from your computer, we are not saying that Desktop Calendar 188.8.131.5284 by DesktopCal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desktop Calendar 184.108.40.20684 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 17:50:15.000