Desktop Calendar 0.3b
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Desktop Calendar 0.3b for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Desktop Calendar 0.3b from your PCTinnes Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Tinnes Software. Further information about Desktop Calendar 0.3b can be found at http://www.desktopcalendar.tk
. Desktop Calendar 0.3b is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Desktop Calendar folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Desktop Calendar 0.3b is "C:\Program Files\Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe". Desktop Calendar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Desktop Calendar 0.3b. They occupy about 607.04 KB (621612
bytes) on disk.
- Desktop Calendar.exe (408.00 KB)
- Remover.exe (128.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to Desktop Calendar 0.3b version 0.3
Desktop Calendar 0.3b is an application offered by Tinnes Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Desktop Calendar 0.3b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desktop Calendar 0.3b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Desktop Calendar 0.3b or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desktop Calendar 0.3b". The Desktop Calendar 0.3b app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop Calendar 0.3b in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Desktop Calendar 0.3b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desktop Calendar 0.3b:
- The publisher is: http://www.desktopcalendar.tk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Desktop Calendar\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desktop Calendar 0.3b.
8. After uninstalling Desktop Calendar 0.3b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop Calendar 0.3b which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desktop Calendar 0.3b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop Calendar 0.3b by Tinnes Software from your PC, we are not saying that Desktop Calendar 0.3b by Tinnes Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop Calendar 0.3b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:19:31.617