This web page contains complete information on how to remove Desktop Anywhere for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Desktop Anywhere from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Desktop Anywhere's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Desktop Anywhere's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Desktop Anywhere. They take an average of 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current page applies to Desktop Anywhere version 1.0
Desktop Anywhere is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Desktop Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Desktop Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Desktop Anywhere or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop Anywhere". If it exists on your system the Desktop Anywhere application will be found very quickly. When you select Desktop Anywhere in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Desktop Anywhere, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Desktop Anywhere.
8. After removing Desktop Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desktop Anywhere that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desktop Anywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Desktop Anywhere by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Desktop Anywhere by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desktop Anywhere supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 23:16:31.200