This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Desktop 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Desktop 18.104.22.168 from your systemCellebrite Mobile Synchronization
. Further information on Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization can be found here
. You can see more info about Desktop 22.214.171.124 at http://www.cellebrite.com/
. Desktop 126.96.36.199 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Desktop\Desktop folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Desktop 188.8.131.52. The program's main executable file is named ProvNokiaWP8FlashServer.exe and occupies 16.00 KB (16384 bytes).
Desktop 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.02 MB (23093057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cellebrite.UFEDPermissionManager.exe (541.00 KB)
- DemofyExodus.exe (14.50 KB)
- Exodus.CellebriteTouch.exe (9.24 MB)
- ExodusKeyboard.exe (174.50 KB)
- ProvLGFlashServer.exe (16.50 KB)
- ProvZteN910Server.exe (14.50 KB)
- ProvZteToolStudioServer.exe (17.00 KB)
- RunProcessFromX64.exe (4.50 KB)
- DevPreinstall.exe (91.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (900.57 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (8.50 KB)
- SCPwrSetSvr.exe (88.00 KB)
- iPhoneFlasher.exe (87.50 KB)
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (68.50 KB)
- htc_fastboot.exe (87.76 KB)
- LGUP_Cmd.exe (9.62 MB)
- ProvNokiaWP8FlashServer.exe (16.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (556.00 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.00 KB)
- s3.exe (229.50 KB)
The current page applies to Desktop 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Desktop 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by the software company Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Desktop 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Desktop 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Desktop 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desktop 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Desktop 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desktop 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Desktop 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.cellebrite.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desktop 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Desktop 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desktop 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desktop 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desktop 126.96.36.199 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization from your PC, nor are we saying that Desktop 188.8.131.52 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Desktop 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 08:59:15.230