This page is about DeskpoolService 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DeskpoolService 1.2 from your systemDeskpool, Inc.
. More information about Deskpool, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.deskpool.org
to get more facts about DeskpoolService 1.2 on Deskpool, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Deskpool\DeskpoolService directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DeskpoolService 1.2 is C:\Program Files\Deskpool\DeskpoolService\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.60 KB (12904 bytes) on disk and is called DeskpoolService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DeskpoolService 1.2. They occupy about 224.95 KB (230347
bytes) on disk.
- DeskpoolService.exe (12.60 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.02 KB)
- WcfSvcHost.exe (160.33 KB)
The current page applies to DeskpoolService 1.2 version 1.2
DeskpoolService 1.2 is an application released by the software company Deskpool, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase DeskpoolService 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DeskpoolService 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeskpoolService 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DeskpoolService 1.2". The DeskpoolService 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DeskpoolService 1.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DeskpoolService 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeskpoolService 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.deskpool.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskpool\DeskpoolService\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeskpoolService 1.2.
8. After removing DeskpoolService 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeskpoolService 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeskpoolService 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeskpoolService 1.2 by Deskpool, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DeskpoolService 1.2 by Deskpool, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeskpoolService 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:03:17.840