This page is about DeskpoolService 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DeskpoolService 1.2 from your systemDeskpool, Inc.
. More information about Deskpool, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.deskpool.org
to get more facts about DeskpoolService 1.2 on Deskpool, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Deskpool\DeskpoolService directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DeskpoolService 1.2 is C:\Program Files\Deskpool\DeskpoolService\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.60 KB (12904 bytes) on disk and is called DeskpoolService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DeskpoolService 1.2. They occupy about 224.95 KB (230347
bytes) on disk.
- DeskpoolService.exe (12.60 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.02 KB)
- WcfSvcHost.exe (160.33 KB)
The current page applies to DeskpoolService 1.2 version 1.2
DeskpoolService 1.2 is an application released by the software company Deskpool, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase DeskpoolService 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DeskpoolService 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DeskpoolService 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeskpoolService 1.2". The DeskpoolService 1.2 app will be found automatically. When you click DeskpoolService 1.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DeskpoolService 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeskpoolService 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.deskpool.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deskpool\DeskpoolService\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeskpoolService 1.2.
8. After removing DeskpoolService 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeskpoolService 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeskpoolService 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeskpoolService 1.2 by Deskpool, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DeskpoolService 1.2 by Deskpool, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeskpoolService 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:03:17.840