Deskman Network 5.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Deskman Network 5.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Deskman Network 5.1 from your systemAnfibia Software
. Further information on Anfibia Software can be seen here
. Click on http://anfibia-soft.com
to get more details about Deskman Network 5.1 on Anfibia Software's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Anfibia Deskman Network folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Deskman Network 5.1 is C:\Program Files\Anfibia Deskman Network\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. deskman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.23 MB (7583632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Deskman Network 5.1. They take about 27.03 MB (28339904
bytes) on disk.
- deskman.exe (7.23 MB)
- deskmanbar.exe (8.38 MB)
- deskmanh.exe (2.33 MB)
- deskmansvc.exe (8.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (974.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of Deskman Network 5.1.
Deskman Network 5.1 is an application by the software company Anfibia Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Deskman Network 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Deskman Network 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Deskman Network 5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deskman Network 5.1". The Deskman Network 5.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Deskman Network 5.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Deskman Network 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Deskman Network 5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://anfibia-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anfibia Deskman Network\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Deskman Network 5.1.
8. After uninstalling Deskman Network 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Deskman Network 5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deskman Network 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Deskman Network 5.1 by Anfibia Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Deskman Network 5.1 by Anfibia Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Deskman Network 5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 04:47:02.487