DeskSpace 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DeskSpace 126.96.36.199 from your systemOtaku Software Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Otaku Software Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.otakusoftware.com
if you want to read more on DeskSpace 188.8.131.52 on Otaku Software Pty Ltd's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DeskSpace folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DeskSpace 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DeskSpace\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called deskspace.exe and it has a size of 3.09 MB (3238120 bytes).
The executables below are part of DeskSpace 220.127.116.11. They take about 4.10 MB (4297632
bytes) on disk.
- deskspace.exe (3.09 MB)
- deskspacex64.exe (557.73 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (476.95 KB)
This data is about DeskSpace 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
DeskSpace 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company Otaku Software Pty Ltd. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase DeskSpace 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DeskSpace 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DeskSpace 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "DeskSpace 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the DeskSpace 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you select DeskSpace 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DeskSpace 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeskSpace 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.otakusoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DeskSpace\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeskSpace 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling DeskSpace 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DeskSpace 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeskSpace 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeskSpace 188.8.131.52 by Otaku Software Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that DeskSpace 184.108.40.206 by Otaku Software Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DeskSpace 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:24:13.567