Desk Drive versione 2.1.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 from your PCMike Ward
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mike Ward. You can see more info on Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 at http://mike-ward.net/deskdrive
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk Drive directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk Drive\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Desk Drive versione 2.1.1's main file takes around 61.00 KB (62464 bytes) and is named DeskDrive.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Desk Drive versione 2.1.1. They occupy about 763.61 KB (781932
bytes) on disk.
- DeskDrive.exe (61.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.61 KB)
The current page applies to Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 version 2.1.1
Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 is an application by Mike Ward. Some people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desk Drive versione 2.1.1". The Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Desk Drive versione 2.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desk Drive versione 2.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://mike-ward.net/deskdrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Desk Drive\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desk Drive versione 2.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Desk Drive versione 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 by Mike Ward from your PC, nor are we saying that Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 by Mike Ward is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desk Drive versione 2.1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:29:08.943