Desk Drive 1.8.2
Desk Drive 1.8.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Desk Drive 1.8.2 from your computerLonerD
. More information about LonerD can be found here
. More details about the program Desk Drive 1.8.2 can be seen at http://DreamLair.net/
. You can uninstall Desk Drive 1.8.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\DeskDrive.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DeskDrive.exe is the Desk Drive 1.8.2's primary executable file and it takes around 64.50 KB (66048 bytes) on disk.
Desk Drive 1.8.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 64.50 KB (66048
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.2
of Desk Drive 1.8.2.
Desk Drive 1.8.2 is a program offered by LonerD. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Desk Drive 1.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desk Drive 1.8.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Desk Drive 1.8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desk Drive 1.8.2". If it is installed on your PC the Desk Drive 1.8.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Desk Drive 1.8.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Desk Drive 1.8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desk Drive 1.8.2:
- The publisher is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\DeskDrive.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desk Drive 1.8.2.
8. After uninstalling Desk Drive 1.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Desk Drive 1.8.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desk Drive 1.8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desk Drive 1.8.2 by LonerD from your computer, we are not saying that Desk Drive 1.8.2 by LonerD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desk Drive 1.8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 19:22:49.007