This page contains thorough information on how to remove Desinstalar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Desinstalar from your systemMillennium Network
. More information about Millennium Network can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\paulimaq directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Desinstalar is C:\Program Files (x86)\paulimaq\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 708.00 KB (724992 bytes) on disk and is called masterp_app.exe.
Desinstalar is composed of the following executables which occupy 751.93 KB (769981
bytes) on disk:
- masterp_app.exe (708.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (43.93 KB)
This info is about Desinstalar version 2.1.306
Desinstalar is an application offered by the software company Millennium Network. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Desinstalar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Desinstalar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desinstalar or simply click the Search field and type in "Desinstalar". If it is installed on your PC the Desinstalar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Desinstalar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Desinstalar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desinstalar.
8. After removing Desinstalar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Desinstalar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desinstalar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desinstalar by Millennium Network from your computer, we are not saying that Desinstalar by Millennium Network is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desinstalar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-18 01:41:01.560