A guide to uninstall Designer 2.0 from your system
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Designer 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by Fomanu AG
. Additional info about Fomanu AG can be read here
. Click on http://www.fotobuch.de
to get more data about Designer 2.0 on Fomanu AG's website. Usually the Designer 2.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fotobuch.de folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\fotobuch.de\Designer 2.0\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Designer 2.0. Designer 2.0's main file takes around 12.81 MB (13434880 bytes) and its name is designer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Designer 2.0. They take 14.16 MB (14846387
bytes) on disk.
- designer.exe (12.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,014.42 KB)
- updater.exe (364.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.9.5
of Designer 2.0. Click on the links below for other Designer 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Designer 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Designer 2.0 is an application marketed by Fomanu AG. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Designer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Designer 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Designer 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Designer 2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Designer 2.0 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Designer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Designer 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.fotobuch.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\fotobuch.de\Designer 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Designer 2.0.
8. After removing Designer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Designer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Designer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Designer 2.0:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Designer 2.0 by Fomanu AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Designer 2.0 by Fomanu AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Designer 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-02 13:34:52.760