DesignToolBox version 2.4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 from your computerAtelier Bump
. Additional info about Atelier Bump can be seen here
. More info about the app DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 can be seen at http://www.atelierbump.com
. DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DesignToolBox folder, regulated by the user's decision. DesignToolBox version 2.4.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DesignToolBox\unins000.exe. DesignToolBox version 2.4.0's primary file takes around 1.04 MB (1085662 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of DesignToolBox version 2.4.0. They occupy an average of 1.04 MB (1085662
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.0
of DesignToolBox version 2.4.0.
DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 is a program marketed by the software company Atelier Bump. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DesignToolBox version 2.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DesignToolBox version 2.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DesignToolBox version 2.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.atelierbump.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DesignToolBox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DesignToolBox version 2.4.0.
8. After removing DesignToolBox version 2.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 by Atelier Bump from your computer, we are not saying that DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 by Atelier Bump is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DesignToolBox version 2.4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 21:35:20.983