DesignToolBox version 1.0.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 from your PCAtelier Bump
. More info about Atelier Bump can be found here
. Click on http://www.atelierbump.tk
to get more details about DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 on Atelier Bump's website. Usually the DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DesignToolBox directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 is "C:\Program Files\DesignToolBox\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.04 MB (1085662 bytes) on disk.
DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.04 MB (1085662
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of DesignToolBox version 1.0.0.
DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 is a program marketed by Atelier Bump. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DesignToolBox version 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DesignToolBox version 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DesignToolBox version 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.atelierbump.tk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DesignToolBox\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DesignToolBox version 1.0.0.
8. After removing DesignToolBox version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 by Atelier Bump from your computer, we are not saying that DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 by Atelier Bump is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DesignToolBox version 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 11:44:50.523