This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Desert Storm for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Desert Storm from your systemMagicSoft
. Go over here
for more details on MagicSoft. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Desert Storm folder (same installation drive as Windows). Desert Storm's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Desert Storm\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Desert Storm\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". DesertStorm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.57 MB (2696704 bytes) on disk.
Desert Storm is comprised of the following executables which take 3.85 MB (4037632
bytes) on disk:
- DesertStorm.exe (2.57 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Desert Storm version 1
Desert Storm is an application marketed by MagicSoft. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Desert Storm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Desert Storm from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desert Storm or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desert Storm". If it is installed on your PC the Desert Storm application will be found very quickly. When you select Desert Storm in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Desert Storm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Desert Storm.
8. After removing Desert Storm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desert Storm which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Desert Storm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desert Storm by MagicSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Desert Storm by MagicSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desert Storm supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:44:02.657