Desert Law is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Desert Law from your computerCenega
. Check out here
for more information on Cenega. You can see more info related to Desert Law at http://int.games.1c.ru
. Desert Law is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Cenega\Desert Law directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Desert Law by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cenega\Desert Law\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.93 MB (2027520 bytes) on disk.
Desert Law installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.58 MB (2701066
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Desert Law is a program by the software company Cenega. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Desert Law is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Desert Law from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Desert Law or simply click the Search field and type in "Desert Law". If it is installed on your PC the Desert Law application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desert Law in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Desert Law, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desert Law:
- The publisher is: http://int.games.1c.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cenega\Desert Law\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desert Law.
8. After removing Desert Law, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Desert Law that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desert Law with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desert Law by Cenega from your PC, we are not saying that Desert Law by Cenega is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desert Law in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-17 16:40:50.933