DesProtetor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DesProtetor from your PCDesprotetor LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Desprotetor LLC. DesProtetor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DesProtetor folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for DesProtetor is "C:\Program Files\DesProtetor\uninst.exe" . DesProtetor's main file takes around 434.06 KB (444480 bytes) and its name is DesProtetor.exe.
The following executables are contained in DesProtetor. They occupy 543.24 KB (556275
bytes) on disk.
- DesProtetor.exe (434.06 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (48.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
DesProtetor is an application marketed by the software company Desprotetor LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove DesProtetor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DesProtetor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DesProtetor or simply activate the Search field and type in "DesProtetor". If it exists on your system the DesProtetor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DesProtetor in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DesProtetor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DesProtetor.
8. After removing DesProtetor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DesProtetor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DesProtetor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DesProtetor by Desprotetor LLC from your PC, we are not saying that DesProtetor by Desprotetor LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DesProtetor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:33:10.170