Depths of Madness
Depths of Madness is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Depths of Madness from your computerSlap Kraken
. More information on Slap Kraken can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Depths of Madness directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Depths of Madness is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. steam.exe is the Depths of Madness's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Depths of Madness. They occupy about 587.39 MB (615922352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
- VC_redist.x64.exe (14.36 MB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.70 MB)
Depths of Madness is a program released by the software company Slap Kraken. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Depths of Madness is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Depths of Madness using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Depths of Madness or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Depths of Madness". If it is installed on your PC the Depths of Madness program will be found very quickly. When you click Depths of Madness in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Depths of Madness, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Depths of Madness.
8. After uninstalling Depths of Madness, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Depths of Madness that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Depths of Madness using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Depths of Madness by Slap Kraken from your computer, we are not saying that Depths of Madness by Slap Kraken is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Depths of Madness in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 19:29:04.420