This web page is about DeployMaster 4.2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DeployMaster 4.2.2 from your systemJust Great Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Just Great Software. Please follow http://www.just-great-software.com/
if you want to read more on DeployMaster 4.2.2 on Just Great Software's web page. DeployMaster 4.2.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\DeployMaster directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DeployMaster 4.2.2 is C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\DeployMaster\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\DeployMaster\Deploy.log". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. DeployMaster.exe is the DeployMaster 4.2.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.23 MB (5484848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with DeployMaster 4.2.2. They take about 5.52 MB (5786040
bytes) on disk.
- DeployMaster.exe (5.23 MB)
- DeployMasterCmd.exe (138.30 KB)
- UnDeploy.exe (155.84 KB)
The current web page applies to DeployMaster 4.2.2 version 4.2.2
DeployMaster 4.2.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove DeployMaster 4.2.2:
- C:\PrograUserName Files\Just Great Software\DeployUserNameaster
- C:\PrograUserNameData\UserNameicrosoft\Windows\Start UserNameenu\PrograUserNames\DeployUserNameaster
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\PrograUserName Files\Just Great Software\DeployUserNameaster\Deploy.log
- C:\PrograUserName Files\Just Great Software\DeployUserNameaster\DeployUserNameaster.bin
- C:\PrograUserName Files\Just Great Software\DeployUserNameaster\DeployUserNameaster.cUserNaUserNameeUserName
- C:\PrograUserName Files\Just Great Software\DeployUserNameaster\DeployUserNameaster.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
DeployMaster 4.2.2 is a program released by the software company Just Great Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DeployMaster 4.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DeployMaster 4.2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeployMaster 4.2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DeployMaster 4.2.2". If it exists on your system the DeployMaster 4.2.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DeployMaster 4.2.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DeployMaster 4.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeployMaster 4.2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\DeployMaster\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\DeployMaster\Deploy.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeployMaster 4.2.2.
8. After removing DeployMaster 4.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DeployMaster 4.2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeployMaster 4.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DeployMaster 4.2.2 by Just Great Software from your computer, we are not saying that DeployMaster 4.2.2 by Just Great Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DeployMaster 4.2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 18:36:43.177