DensiCal version 0.15
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DensiCal version 0.15 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DensiCal version 0.15 from your PCPF-Soft
. Further information on PF-Soft can be found here
. More information about the software DensiCal version 0.15 can be found at http://www.metgen.org
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DensiCal directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\DensiCal\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove DensiCal version 0.15. DensiCal version 0.15's main file takes about 1.79 MB (1881600 bytes) and its name is DensiCal.exe.
The executable files below are part of DensiCal version 0.15. They occupy about 2.48 MB (2596126
bytes) on disk.
- DensiCal.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.15
of DensiCal version 0.15.
DensiCal version 0.15 is an application by the software company PF-Soft. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove DensiCal version 0.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DensiCal version 0.15 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DensiCal version 0.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "DensiCal version 0.15". If it is installed on your PC the DensiCal version 0.15 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DensiCal version 0.15 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DensiCal version 0.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DensiCal version 0.15:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.metgen.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DensiCal\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DensiCal version 0.15.
8. After uninstalling DensiCal version 0.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DensiCal version 0.15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DensiCal version 0.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DensiCal version 0.15 by PF-Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that DensiCal version 0.15 by PF-Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DensiCal version 0.15 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 12:01:39.497