This web page is about Demonicon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Demonicon from your PCNoumena Studios
. You can read more on Noumena Studios or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Demonicon at http://www.worldofdemonicon.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\demonicon directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Demonicon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Demonicon's main file takes around 759.00 KB (777216 bytes) and is called demoniconR.exe.
Demonicon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 68.30 MB (71621952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppData.exe (598.26 KB)
- demoniconR.exe (759.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Demonicon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon
- C:\Program Files\Plitch\resources\app.asar.unpacked\assets\images\covers-de\Das-Schwarze-Auge-Demonicon_355.webp
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\configs\input.dat
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\logs\demonicon_log_2.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\logs\demonicon_log_3.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\logs\demonicon_log_4.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\logs\demonicon_log_5.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\logs\demonicon_log_6.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\logs\demonicon_log_7.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\logs\demonicon_newest.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\demonicon\profile.cfg
Demonicon is an application by Noumena Studios. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Demonicon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Demonicon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Demonicon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Demonicon". If it is installed on your PC the Demonicon program will be found very quickly. When you click Demonicon in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Demonicon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Demonicon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.worldofdemonicon.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Demonicon.
8. After uninstalling Demonicon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Demonicon that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Demonicon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Demonicon by Noumena Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Demonicon by Noumena Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Demonicon supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 05:46:56.273